Τρίτη 2 Μαρτίου 2010

Post love

If we feel that good with this kind of love

which sometimes remains silent and sometimes not...
we can take the train or take the plane
and see lots of things
or nothing
to see lots of things
or nothing
 

 If we are that strong and feel ok with saying "no" to so many "maybe"...
There is Time, so long indeed
That one can live for another
That one can live for another


 

If we feel like that warm to make jokes in the middle of the road
In front of the people

   I don't know for what else I could hope
                                 I said that I will lose but I am winning
I said I will lose
     But I am winning...


5 σχόλια:

Nina είπε...

you are winning... :D

elgalla είπε...

H εικόνα από το "Shi Gan" με έστειλε (αυτή με την κοπέλα που κάθεται στα χέρια-σκαλιά...αν δεν το έχεις δει στο συστήνω ανεπιφύλακτα!
Τα φιλιά μου:-)

PeNNy LaNe είπε...

Δεν το έχω δει όλο elgalla μου αλλά έχω μάθει το story και το βρήκα εξαιρετικά ενδιαφέρον οπότε θα το δω μόλις πέσει στα χέρια μου!
Nina μου το ελπίζω αν και με το διάβασμα που έχω να ρίξω αυτό το εξάμηνο μάλλον θα με win ο Κάφκα... ασ' τα βρασ' τα!

elgalla είπε...

Χιχιχι...το template είναι σκέτο ζαχαρωτό, με γειες!Είναι εξαιρετικό φιλμ, όπως τα περισσότερα του Ki-duk Kim που έχω δει, είμαι σίγουρη ότι θα το απολαύσεις!

♥♫★ Maria_Chu ★♫♥ είπε...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪